Defyne your expression.
Invest in yourself with real-life results that help maintain natural movement to help keep you looking like you.
Crafted with XpresHAn Technology™, Restylane Defyne helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). Using innovative cross-linking technology, Restylane Defyne is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is able to help restore a more youthful, natural-looking appearance, while helping you maintain your natural expressions.
What is Restylane Defyne?
As we age, our skin loses elasticity and the lines that run from the sides of the nose toward the corners of the mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corner of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines) become more pronounced. Restylane Defyne is crafted with XpresHAn Technology™ to correct these deepened lines.3† The unique cross-linking of the gel in Restylane Defyne is also designed to help support your facial expressions—for natural-looking results that help maintain your natural movement.
SEE REAL RESULTS
In a clinical study, subjects were evaluated based on perception of the naturalness of facial expressions in motion after 1 month of Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne optimal treatment.
61/63 treated subjects
were satisfied with their treatment results
61/63 treated subjects
would do the treatment again
60/63 treated subjects
would recommend the products to a friend
Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne are the only fillers on the market that have been shown in clinical trials to help maintain natural movement and expressions.
Important Safety Information About Restylane Products:
The Restylane family of products includes Restylane®, Restylane-L®, Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Refyne, and Restylane® Defyne.
- Restylane and Restylane-L are for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane® and Restylane-L® are also indicated for injection into the lips in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine is for deep implantation into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Silk is for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral wrinkles in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Defyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
Are there any reasons why I should not use products within the Restylane® family? (Contraindications)
To ensure a safe procedure, your doctor will talk to you about your medical history to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for treatment. You should not use products within the Restylane family if:
- You have severe allergies with a history of severe reactions (anaphylaxis)
- You are allergic to lidocaine or to any of the gram-positive bacterial proteins used to make hyaluronic acid
- You are prone to bleeding or have been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or trying to become pregnant. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- Restylane, Restylane-L, Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne are intended to treat facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane and Restylane-L are also intended for lip enhancement. Treatments in other areas of the face have not been evaluated in clinical studies.
- The safety and effectiveness of Restylane® Silk for areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been evaluated in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of scarring, particularly thick and stiff scars, or any pigmentation (skin color) disorders. These side effects can occur with hyaluronic acid fillers in general.
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment.
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are on any medications to decrease your body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
- Tell your doctor if you are using any “blood thinners” such as aspirin, warfarin, or any other medications that affect bleeding. Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
- The use of these products on gel injection sites with skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infections should be postponed until healing is complete. Use of product in these areas could delay healing or make your skin problems worse.