BioTE DIM – 150mg
This powerful, optimizing natural component balances the metabolism of estrogen in the body.
Found in cruciferous vegetables, DIM can be beneficial for breast, uterine, cervical and prostate health. DIM is not a plant estrogen or an estrogen mimic like soy isoflavones, but rather an estrogen balancer. DIM stimulates more efficient metabolism for estrogen. DIM promotes beneficial, healthy estrogen metabolism in both women and men and frees testosterone from binding agents in your blood, which helps balance your hormones and makes you feel great!
BioTE DIM Presented by Dr. Derrick DeSilva.
A dietary supplement to support hormonal balance and weight management in both men and women.*
- Supplemental use of BioTE DIM supports your estrogen management system that will help you to achieve your health and fitness goals, whether you are a man or woman, young or old, athlete, body builder or a dieter.*
- BioTE DIM is a proprietary blend of Diindolylmethane (DIM®), Vitamin E and Phosphatidylcholine in a highly-bioavailable, patented form that reduces the health risks associated with estrogen dominance and slow estrogen metabolism in both men and women by helping to maintain proper hormone balance.*
- DIM® is a plant compound that promotes estrogen metabolism causing a beneficial shift in the balance of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone in both men and women.* A healthy balance between estrogen, testosterone and progesterone supports skin, prostate, ovarian, breast, skeletal, joint and cardiovascular health, lean body mass, efficient fat burning, better physical conditioning, improved mood and memory, increased libido, and by supporting healthy aging.*
- BioTE DIM supports those taking HRT because it helps the body balance estrogen by modulating the activity of enzymes.* These enzymes support the metabolism of estrogen.*
- In women, estrogen is the dominant hormone. Healthy metabolism of estrogen lowers the health risks and side-effects associated with unopposed estrogen or estrogen dominance. In men, testosterone is the dominant hormone while estrogen is found in small amounts. Increased estrogen and inadequate estrogen metabolism contribute to male hormonal imbalance. Supporting estrogen metabolism with BioTE DIM may help restore the testosterone-to-estrogen ratio.*
- BioTE DIM can be used with other supplements to support metabolism and hormone balance.* It can be used in conjunction with DaVinci® Laboratories of Vermont’s Meno-Discovery™, Prostate Health™ and is considered safe to use in conjunction with synthetic hormone replacement therapies.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.